Sometimes you just need an extra boost…or chocolate.
And nothing says pick-me-up quite like our chocolate protein bites. Made with less than 5 ingredients, they’re the perfect pre-workout snack.
They’re supercharged with brain-boosting benefits from lion’s mane mushrooms. And the cordyceps, AKA an athlete’s best friend, are great for muscle fatigue and endurance.
Not to mention they taste just like oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!
The best part? They come together in only 5 minutes and they can be enjoyed throughout the week.
CHOCOLATE SUPER BITES
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Whey or Vegan Powder
- 1 cup pitted dates
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ground cinnamon, shredded coconut (optional)
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until you’re left with a sticky mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into the baking pan and press down evenly. Alternatively, roll into bite-sized balls and roll them in shredded coconut, if desired.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before cutting into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.