A deliciously sweet and creamy dessert sweetened only with fruit.
- 2 bananas
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (optional)
- .5 scoops of Whey or Vegan Protein Powder (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1.5 cups natural greek yogurt
Add the banana, peanut butter, protein powder and cinnamon to a blender and blend until smooth
Add the banana puree to a mixing bowl and fold in the yogurt until mixed through.
- You can use brown or yellow bananas for this. The browner the banana the sweeter the yogurt.
- The peanut butter and cinnamon is optional. You can leave them out or replace with other additions such as vanilla or cardamom.